Have you been curious to try the latest beach-inspired subscription box, Beachly? Have you been wondering if the Beachly box is worth it? Here are all the details you need to know from cost to what’s in the box and my honest Beachly review!
Limited Time Offer: Get a free bonus box with up to $100 worth of goodies when you use the code BONUSBOX at checkout! Get your free bonus box here >>
Beachly sent me a complimentary box in exchange for an honest review. This post also contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you use them, but I truly appreciate your support and all opinions are 100% honest! Bonus Box offer valid on first time purchase of Beachly Women’s Box
So you may or may not already know this, but I’m a subscription box junkie so when I heard about Beachly — a beach-inspired subscription box — I had to see what it was all about!
Subscription boxes are a guilty pleasure of mine, mainly because I LOVE the element of surprise. Every time I open a new box, it feels like my birthday and the best part about them? You get FULL SIZE PRODUCTS at a fraction of the cost. And Beachly is no different.
Skip To Section:
So What Is Beachly?
Beachly is a quarterly subscription box filled with beach-inspired goodies. From apparel to accessories, each box includes 6-8 items valued at $250 or more! And the best part? Proceeds from each box are donated to help keep our beaches clean, but more on that later…
Even though Beachly is a beach-inspired box, it’s also perfect for people who enjoy spending weekends at their cabin on the lake or days sitting poolside.
How Much Does Beachly Cost?
Again, each box contains 6-8 full-size products valued at $250 or more, which is similar to most subscription boxes out there.
With Beachly, you have two membership options that you can choose from — Quarterly or Annually — and each box will cost you $85-99, depending on which membership you choose.
As a quarterly member, you will receive one box every quarter and will be charged $99 + shipping per box.
As an annual member, you will receive one box every quarter and will be charged one upfront fee of $340 + shipping.
So, there isn’t a HUGE price difference between the two, but if you start with a quarterly membership and find that you love the content, it’s definitely worth upgrading to an annual one to save the additional $65.
How Much Are Shipping Costs?
Shipping is only $4.95 USD for customers within the United States, but you can click here to see all shipping rates.
Can I Skip A Beachly Box?
I get it. Some month’s money can be extra tight and sometimes we just need a break. Luckily, Beachly does allow members to skip a box, just make sure to do so before you’re charged! Here are some details on skipping.
What is Beachly’s Cancellation Policy?
They are super accommodating and make the process of canceling your membership pretty painless. Both membership options allow you to cancel anytime.
Just keep in mind, if you have the annual membership, you’re canceling your renewal, not the remaining boxes (if there are any) that you have in the current year you’ve already paid for.
What’s Inside A Beachly Box?
So I’m sure this is what you are all dying to know! As I mentioned before, each box contains 6-8 pieces of premium apparel, accessories, and lifestyle products, valued at $250+.
These items include things such as tees, sweatshirts, sunglasses, flip flops, hats, towels, totes, candles, skin and haircare products, and more!
Because the boxes are quarterly, the themes are somewhat seasonal. So for instance, in the fall box, we got a sweater that’s perfect for fall bonfires on the beach and a coffee mug to warm up on chilly mornings.
There is also the option to pick the men’s box to receive men’s apparel and accessories.
Want to see some Beachly unboxings from previous months? Check out all of my Beachly reviews and unboxings here.
Membership Perks + More
Member Market –> When you become a Beachly member, you will get access to the Member Market, a shop filled with premium brands and products at incredible deals exclusively for the Beachly Tribe.
Giving Back –> Not only are you receiving cool stuff with each Beachly box, but you’re helping to give back to the earth as well. Every box purchased helps to fund beach clean-ups in Southern California with the non-profit organization, Heal the Bay.
My Thoughts on the Beachly Box
Pros of the Beachly Box:
- The products are high-quality. I was super impressed with the items I received, specifically the quality of the apparel and accessories. The materials and fabrics used felt very well-made and sturdy.
- The boxes include practical, day-to-day items. I have already used or worn the majority of the items I received. Whereas, with other subscriptions, I find myself donating or re-gifting a handful of the items.
- Proceeds from each box are donated. Knowing that each box helps to keep our oceans clean is such a fantastic and easy way for us to give back.
- Their pricing and policies are super straightforward. You won’t get tricked into any secret contracts or hidden fees. Beachly is upfront with how their memberships work and their “cancel anytime” policy is comforting for those just wanting to give it a try.
Cons of the Beachly Box:
- The membership costs are on the higher side. In comparison to other quarterly lifestyle boxes, Beachly is one of the higher-end subscriptions, in terms of cost. But for me, the quality of the items + the charitable aspect makes up for it.
- No customization or personalization. Each season, Beachly curates a collection of 6-8 items to send out in boxes, but these items are sent to all members. The only differences will be the women’s box vs men’s box and the sizes for clothing.
Overall, I was really impressed with Beachly and I think it’s a fantastic subscription box for anyone who loves to spend time by the water!
Get a FREE Bonus Box!
For a limited time, you can get a free bonus box with an extra $100 worth of goodies when you use the code BONUSBOX at checkout. *Bonus Box offer valid on first time purchase of Beachly Womens Box