This post contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you purchase through them, but all opinions are my own and your price is never impacted because of this.
Have you been curious to try the latest beach-inspired subscription box, Beachly? Have you been wondering if the Beachly box is worth it? Here are all the details you need to know from cost to what’s in the box and my honest Beachly review!
LIMITED TIME PROMOS:
Purchase a seasonal box and get a free bonus box with up to $100 worth of goodies when you use the code BONUSBOX here >>
Save $30 on your first seasonal box when you use the code HOUSEWIFE30 here >>
So you may or may not already know this, but I’m a subscription box junkie so when I heard about Beachly — a beach-inspired subscription box — I had to see what it was all about!
Subscription boxes are a guilty pleasure of mine, mainly because I LOVE the element of surprise. Every time I open a new box, it feels like my birthday and the best part about them? You get FULL-SIZE PRODUCTS at a fraction of the cost. And Beachly is no different.
Skip To Section:
What Is Beachly?
Beachly is a quarterly subscription box filled with beach-inspired goodies. From apparel to accessories, each box includes 6-8 items valued at $250 or more! And the best part? Proceeds from each box are donated to help keep our beaches clean, but more on that later…
Even though this is a beach-inspired box, it’s also perfect for people who enjoy spending weekends at their cabin on the lake or days sitting poolside.
What’s Inside A Beachly Box?
Each quarterly box contains 6-8 lifestyle products valued at $300+.
These items include things such as tees, sweatshirts, sunglasses, flip flops, hats, towels, totes, candles, skin and hair care products, and more!
Because the boxes are quarterly, themes are somewhat seasonal. For instance, in the fall box, we got a sweater that’s perfect for fall bonfires and a coffee mug to warm up on chilly mornings.
There is also offer a Beachly box for men that has 4-5 pieces of beach-inspired apparel, accessories & lifestyle goods.
A Peek At Past Beachly Boxes
Want to see some Beachly unboxings from previous months? Check out all of my Beachly reviews and unboxings here.
How Much Does Beachly Cost?
Beachly offers two membership options — Quarterly or Annually — and each box will cost you $85-99 and comes with $300+ worth of product.
As a quarterly member, you will receive one box every quarter and will be charged $99 + shipping per box.
As an annual member, you will receive one box every quarter and will be charged one upfront fee of $340 + shipping.
There isn’t a HUGE price difference between the two, but if you start with a quarterly membership and find that you love the content, it’s definitely worth upgrading to save the additional $65.
How Much Are Shipping Costs?
Shipping is only $5.99 USD for customers within the United States, but you can click here to see all shipping rates.
Can I Skip A Beachly Box?
Some months, money can be tight and we just need a break. Luckily, Beachly allows members to skip a box, just make sure to do so before you’re charged! Here are some details on skipping.
What is Beachly’s Cancellation Policy?
They are super accommodating and make the process of canceling your membership pretty painless. Both membership options allow you to cancel anytime.
Membership Perks + More
Member Market –> As a Beachly member, you get access to the Member Market, a shop filled with premium brands and products at incredible deals exclusively for the Beachly Tribe.
Giving Back –> Every box purchased helps to support communities planting and protecting blue-carbon coastal ecosystems, so it’s a purchase you can feel good about.
My Thoughts on the Beachly Box
Pros of the Beachly Box:
- The products are high-quality. I was super impressed with the items I received, specifically the quality of the apparel and accessories. The materials and fabrics used felt very well-made and sturdy.
- The boxes include practical, day-to-day items. I have already used or worn the majority of the items I received. Whereas, with other subscriptions, I find myself donating or re-gifting a handful of the items.
- Proceeds from each box are donated. Knowing that each box helps to keep our oceans clean is such a fantastic and easy way for us to give back.
- The pricing and policies are super straightforward. You won’t get tricked into any secret contracts or hidden fees. They’re upfront with how their memberships work and their “cancel anytime” policy is comforting for those just wanting to give it a try.
- Box customization. As of 2022, Beachly has started adding customizable options, meaning you get to select some of the items in your box. New members, especially, get a large selection of past favorites when they sign up for their first box!
Cons of the Beachly Box:
- The membership costs are on the higher side. In comparison to other quarterly lifestyle boxes, Beachly is one of the higher-end subscriptions, in terms of cost. But for me, the quality of the items + the charitable aspect makes up for it.
Beachly Promo Codes
Whether you like freebies or discounts, I’ve got some Beachly promo codes for you!
- Purchase a seasonal box and get an additional free bonus box with an extra $100 worth of goodies when you use the code BONUSBOX
- Save $30 on your first seasonal box when you use the code HOUSEWIFE30